Sunday, 28 April 2013

my first say

Hello, my name is wali. Those who came here to expect to know how to become tall. You came to right place. This is a experimental site. What I say in this site is on experiment about on me. Its not may be fit another person. Some improvement must be see. But how much ,I can not guarantee. My first rule to become tall is to learn a language which country people are tall. I am now started learning Norwegian language. country of Norway. At first I download a video from youtube how to pronounce norwegian alphabet. then i download how to pronounce norwegian word. then i go to http://www.fsi-language-courses.org/Content.php this site and download norwegian language course free ebook and audio tapes. And now question how much time i should spend to learn a language. My formula is only 20000 minute. Theres no need to master about this language .Just to know how to speak yourself to use this language. Go start what I say. In next post I tell what to eat to become tall. especially I eat and next post I tell what to see and listen to become tall. especially i see and listen. And what to do and what not to do. And some wrong thing about being tall. So have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment